Airport transfer services
Providing language translators
Special dietary needs/religious arrangements
Foreign Exchange, free SIM card and free internet facility
Pre and Post operation formalities
Preferential and Personalized treatment facility
Updates for relatives back at home
Upon-Arrival we at Obligo MediVoyage ensure that everything falls as per initial planning’s. It starts with pick up and drop facility from the airport. The arrival services include a list of services which mainly ensures to help the patient to have a peaceful stay at the hospital.
- Our Co-Ordinator / Executive will receive you at the airport and drop you to Hotel.
- On-demand we can also provide local SIM card as well so that you remain connected with your near and dear back home.
- We introduce the patient to the doctor during an OPD consultation.
- Assure that somebody is there with the patient during the time when tests and OPD consultations take place. This person will be a language expert who can understand the patient language with great ease. With this it is ensured that the patient will not have to run from pillar to post to find his way out for different tests and OPDs, until the time the patient’s procedure is fixed and he is admitted.
- Our team keeps on visiting the patient during his stay at the hospital and ensures that the attendants are also suitably looked after.
- We even keep on updating the referral doctor about the progress of the patient.
- We treat you as a family and are always there to make arrangements or the attendants tours during the process of recuperation of the patient. It’s all as per the family wish.
- Our services also include getting the patient discharge and help patient settle his bills with the hospital.
- We keep our services intact even at the last stage. We make your arrangement for transport to the Airport for the patient’s return journey to his home nation.
Obligo MediVoyage offers exciting opportunities of wellness and rejuvenation tips to the medical tourists want to stay fit during their medical holidays. We even facilitate lots of spas and resorts for providing different types of massages, aromatherapies and other alternative treatments. We also help you get an appointment with one of the experienced and highly talented physiotherapist if needed. There are excellent, modern facilities for diagnosing the different ailments and curing them by using traditional medicine.
Normally, when a patient comes to India for medical treatment then on top of his mind is his well being and tourism takes a back seat. But if the whole tour is planned in advance, at the time of planning to come to India for treatment then why not give some touch to your medical treatment and make the experience a memorable one.
India with Greater Himalayas forming the crown of incredible India to the Arabian Sea that washes the shores of the nation in the South and from the golden deserts in the West to the culture and tribes of East, when it comes to tourist attractions in India and places to visit, there is so much to see and do in that could keep even the fussiest of travelers busy.
Attractions in India include mountains, monuments, beaches, tropical islands, jungles, hill stations, temples and an array of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
There is the stunning TajMahal in Agra that draws millions of visitors from across the globe, and then there are the resplendent forts and palaces in Rajasthan that is yet another draw.
Serene Backwaters of Kerawell-beinghill stations in Nilgiris and the tiny emerald of Goa renowned for its beaches, parties and nightlife.
For higher calling, there is the Golden Temple in Amritsar, TirupatiBalaji in South and the Vaishno Devi in North.
Group of Monuments also form major attractions in India especially the Khajuraho, Hampi, Halebidu and Mahabalipuram and Konark.